Welcome to the old CraftStudio Wiki
CraftStudio is the real-time cooperative 3D game-making platform!
You can make your own animated 3D models and maps, put them together in scenes and add scripted behaviors to them, making your game come to life!
Feel free to edit and enhance this wiki, thanks for your help!
CraftStudio is still beta software. Although it has been known to work pretty well, it may have bugs and isn't feature complete yet. You should make frequent backups of your data to ensure you don't lose anything.
- Getting started
- Scripting Reference
- Game loop
- Exporting your game
NotExplosive has started a very cool tutorial series on CraftStudio:
Adam Clarke has been making great video tutorials too:
- How to build your Minecraft avatar in CraftStudio using your existing skin
- Beginners animation (walk cycle)
- Visual Scripting part 1
If you want to contribute a tutorial, create a page with a title starting with "Tutorials/" and link it here!
- Move your player by Bilou84
- Make a button? by Wardow
- Sneak peek at Lua for experienced programmers
- Handling collisions with ray casting
- Programming in Lua
- Full scripting tutorial
When you contribute code or tutorials, try to make sure it is consistent with the Wiki Code Standards.
- CraftStudio - Make games together live!
- Beta Physics engine demo
- Introducing CraftStudio, a game to make your own games
- Introduction to CraftStudio (French with English subtitles)
- CraftStudio - Tutorial (French with English subtitles)
- Creating an Elephant model with CraftStudio (timelapse video)
- Building a Steve-like in CraftStudio pre-alpha
- Spaceship map built in CraftStudio
- Download and play "CraftStudioKart" !
- Download and play "FoodyFast Coding" !
- Download and play "Porté par le vent" !
- Doomsday Carrot Rampage - a Minigore-like made in 24h with CraftStudio